Are you looking for experience and FUN in brand development with a super cool SoCal lifestyle website?
Boardwalk Gemini is a newly launched lifestyle website focused on the Los Angeles and Orange County, California metro areas. Our core market are millennial women interested in fashion, health, beauty, fitness, food, music, bridal and making the most of living in Southern California.
Do you fancy yourself a social media expert?
Love talking to people and creating community?
Are you passionate about living your best life and having fun in Southern California?
We are seeking someone to maintain our social media channels, passionately communicate the brand “voice” and aesthetic, optimize user engagement, grow follower base, improve brand awareness and drive traffic to the website.
Our perfect candidate is a highly motivated & creative team player with experience and passion for connecting with fans in our core market.
Pay, Perks & Bennies
· This is an hourly paid internship perfect for someone who wants to gain experience in Social Media marketing in the fashion / lifestyle industry.
· Contract, Part-time, flexible hours (10-15 hours a week)
· Room for growth
· FUN! We want you to have fun and enjoy spreading the word about our website.
· Access to the best events in LA / OC
· Free food and samples of featured products
· Opportunity to work with a growing start-up
Community management: proactively engaging with and building community, creating a true 2-way positive and fun dialogue with fans driving them to our website.
Create and manage social content development for both planned and reactive opportunities, including social images, written content, and video to maximize engagement
Attend periodic events in the Los Angeles & Orange County area where you will live post about the event to our social channels.
Coordinating and promoting giveaways and contests on social channels
Reporting on channel performance & activities
Communicating with staff, writers & marketing team
Fostering positive relationships with influencers, vendors and advertising buyers.
Must haves for this role
• 1+ year(s) of experience in social media / customer service /community management
• Strong writer, able to adapt to a brand’s voice and understand finesse with public-facing copy
• Self-starter, able to take direction well, but also take processes to the next level
• Able to multi-task and stay organized
• Lots of energy and positive attitude
• Expert proficiency in Instagram, Facebook Pages, Twitter, Snapchat
• Creative and passionate about life in southern California
• Demonstrates creativity and immersion in social media.
• Interest and affinity for fashion, food, music, health, fitness, bridal & life in Southern California
• Photo and video editing skills
• Design experience (Design & layout mobile apps as well as Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
• Experience with Hootsuite
• Experience in the fashion / lifestyle / entertainment social media fields
Pick me pick me!